Monday, September 11, 2006

Alaska and Goodbye

Bill and I returned to Oregon September 6 and left for the East on the 8th, but not before having a wonderful good bye get together at Kath and Jim's in Crescent Lake. Tim and Linda drove up to join us as did our friends, Jack and Patty from Prineville, OR. We ate well and made merry. Though we say good bye we have wonderful memories of our summer in Oregon and look forward to our return next spring...in time for the Salmon run !!!!!!!
Bill's getting a little business done on the computer in the camper and I'm photographing while Mango and Pearl patiently wait and .....


Rainbow over a feed lot in Nebraska.





Wild Sunflowers in Wyoming.
We started seeing them in Oregon and are still seeing them in Iowa. There are yellow flowers everywhere.

Here's Bill obeying the rules as usual ..Nebraska, I think.

We're pushing to get to PA and expect to be in the Pittsburgh area on Thursday. Cheers, Karen,Bill, Mango and Pearl

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like quite an adventure! Great pictures. Love the rainbow! I see sunflowers like that around here too, they are so pretty! Looking forward to seeing you next summer in Oregon!

September 13, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Bill, you rebel!

September 13, 2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home