Thursday, October 19, 2006

PA and Maryland

We stopped off to visit our friends, Dee and Mike, in PA where the above picture was taken as well as the
the busy bee on the flowers. He was a hard working bee.
This pond was at the campground in Woodbine, MD near my sister's house early in the morning.
My sister, Anna, and daughter, Sawyer. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Yeah! You did it! Wonderful to see the photos of family and awesome scenery. Nice to see Anna and Sawyer. Wish I could have been sitting at that dinner table when Emile and Stacy were visiting. I'm so glad Mary and family have been able to connect with the Sawyer clan. And what a lovely pond in MD and the leaves in Maine are gorgeous.

October 19, 2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Mim, I can't wait to meet you, too.

Karen, I love the pictures! I'm so glad you finally got it all working.

October 21, 2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home