Saturday, March 07, 2009

October 08 in Maine

I realized as I sat down to write this post that I haven't posted about our travels since our trip to the Grand Canyon last March. Wow. How a year flies by.
I decided to begin with the end of our stay in Maine. We were there from mid-June until November 21 and I may fill in later with March 08 until November 08 but for now here is Mt. Desert Island in its' autumn glory.

This is Southwest Harbor which I had the pleasure of looking at almost daily thanks to working for West Marine at the head of the harbor.
Bass Harbor Marsh late in the day.
Seal Cove Pond
Some country road on the backside of the Island. I don't know where I was since I was just wandering and taking any road that appealed to me.
My parents' home, May Place.
Seal Cove Pond
We had lots of family time in Maine; I worked full time for West Marine and Bill traveled to the Hurricane center in Miami for work there during hurricanes and also to Nuclear Power Plant Exercises in several states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home